To View Hand Written Letters:

To view Hand written letters: Click on a letter to bring it onto it's own page, then click again to enlarge to full size.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Postponed at Utah MTC

Thammy. Obviously I'm not going to Peru tomorrow morning, but it's ok. I love it here! I am totally fine and looking forward to being in Peru sometime soon. My whole district, except two, is leaving early morning so tonight is my last night with them until I get to Peru. It's sad, but I will be seeing them so soon. In class, we learn about doctrine as well as spanish. We spend 11 hours of our day in the class. Only half of that time is supervised by a teacher who will teach out of Preach My Gospel for half the class, then spanish for the other half. The rest of the time is MDT time where we study personally, in a companionship, and do more language study. It's a pretty tough schedule, but we are all being blessed so much that we don't even notice it. Waking up isn't even a challenge. The minute I get out of bed, I'm ready for the day. I'm sorry this email is going to be so short, I don't have a lot to say. I just talked to you on the phone earlier haha. I tried to get out of it, but oh well. Just know that I love you all. Also, after every email you're sending me it says you are a mom of 10, gramma of 9, 2 RMs and a current missionary serving from 2010-1012. You're off by at least a thousand years. Give baby Addison a kiss for me! And yes it's fine if you forward these to anyone, especially the Clayton family. Love Elder Emett

No comments:

Post a Comment