Thammy
VOY A PERU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It will be my companion and I plus a few other Elders leaving tomorrow. I know a couple of them pretty well now. I'm gonna go buy a calling card today so I can give you all a call from the airport. I don't know which airport I will call from, but I will try to call. I will fly from here to Texas, then to Miami, then from Miami to Peru. I hope there is a layover in Miami haha. I will write Beckham a letter today, I have been busy so I didn't write one back, but I did get one from her. I don't really mind if I get late Christmas. They don't even celebrate Thanksgiving there and I'm not sad at all. I wrote in my journal two years ago that I loved watching Christmas Vacation with the family, but it's not something I would want my kids to watch. I'm glad you all agree.
It's gonna be sad with no Christmas tree. It's gonna be sad without my district, but I can't wait to get there.Stake Conference sounds choice. I don't even know what that is. I don't have much to write. You have a letter coming your way with the top 7 reasons I stayed in the Provo MTC. One thing I didn't mention in that letter is that my companion and I finally decided we didn't want to leave and now we're leaving. I will e-mail you from Peru and tell you lots more than I have to say now, but it's time for breakfast. I hope I get to talk to Jake tomorrow, that would be chill. Tell the family hi for me and have a good thanksgiving!!!!
Elder Emett
No comments:
Post a Comment