To View Hand Written Letters:

To view Hand written letters: Click on a letter to bring it onto it's own page, then click again to enlarge to full size.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Stuck in the MTC

Theammy
No se. I haven't one clue what's going on with my visa. There is this place here called the travel office. The less you go there, the happier you are - that's a real formula. Nobody who works there has probably ever experienced the joy of a smile and probably never will. My Elder and I are encouraged to check there every day, but every time we do we have a sub-par experience. I'm probably being harsh. All I know is that we are waiting for the intercom to call us down and then we will be out of here the day after that happens. Our situation is so weird. We don't really have any teachers or even a classroom anymore haha. We are District X. We are having a good time and making the most out of it, though. I come up with a reason, every day, why God wanted me to stay here. Life is just better when I take time to notice His hand helping me and preparing me for whatever it is he wants me to do. I'm STOKed for Zac. He is such a lady killer. I never even went to FHE with the college ward haha. I hope he enjoyed it and I hope he plans on moving in with me when I get home.
There isn't anything like listening to an apostle of Jesus Christ talk about His gospel. More powerful than anything they say during their talks is their testimony of Christ. It gets me every time. Please break up your e-mails into paragraphs, trying to find the question marks in the e-mail is like a giant game of EyeSpy (I know I spelled that wrong, it looks weird Ispy, or maybe I-spy) and It's just not figured into my schedule. I'm glad Ben had a good time at sadies with KELSEE Broadhead, she's tons of fun. I had a seminary class with her. I love how weird everything is there. Sandra is in Hawaii and Linda is with the Fullers and Matt finally likes us now that I'm gone. Sounds like my prayers are working!!!
I've had two dreams about Baby Addison now. According to my head she is really cute and she doesn't like me. Sounds like all my other nieces! Can't wait to meet her! I could maybe could be here for Thanksgiving. My companion and I are 100% convinced we will be serving in the Provo, MTC mission. Our first area will be the in the cafeteria somewhere. I hope Thanksgiving is actually celebrated where you guys live, cuz nothing is here. And of course I remember when James came over. Tell Shaersti that there are roughly 690 days in 23 months (the remainder of my time away), 16,560 hours in 690 days, about 993,600 minutes in 16,560 hours, and there are roughly 59,616,000 seconds in 993,600 minutes. That means I will be home in roughly 60 million seconds. See ya then.
Elder Emett

No comments:

Post a Comment