Theammmy
Sorry if that last e-mail made everthing sound just awful. Everything is great! I have a companion and we are best friends and we are doing great with spanish. We don't have one classroom, though. We actually have two. We use our old classroom for MDT time and the other classroom (with people in it) when they have a teacher. We have not been forgotten, I just have a sense of humor. The travel office is still no good though. Keep sending your letters here, I am getting them. I got the package of cookies. I will be giving you a phone call when my visa comes so don't worry, you won't be left in the dark. Please don't come pick me up, cuz if you try I won't even talk to you, not even in Spanish. We could have gone and greeted the new missionaries, but we didn't want to.
I don't know where it would be best to send Christmas to. Holidays are not celebrated here, so you could really just keep it until I get there in a couple years. Please send me a picture of Addie. She is the only Emett I have never seen and I've dreamt of her 3 times now. Everyone who comes in my room loves our family picture, we have the best family of anyone here- no joke. Tell jake. I'm stoked Zac went to a fireside! Those are the greatest! Keep reminding him about the atonement.
Was Ben Sadies king too?? Has Thanksgiving happened yet? I can never remember when that is, but I guess that's good cuz it don't exist in Preu. Tell Zac I'm gonna write him a letter right now, and tell ben that he should have got one from me either yesterday or he will get one today cuz I sent it Tuesday. Time here is so fast. It feels like it was just barely barely sunday. Sorry I don't really have anything interesting to say. If you ever see Chase around tell him that I love him and not to eat the chicken when he gets to the MTC. I love you all.
Elder Emett
No comments:
Post a Comment