To View Hand Written Letters:

To view Hand written letters: Click on a letter to bring it onto it's own page, then click again to enlarge to full size.

Friday, October 29, 2010

3rd MTC Letter

Mom. Real quick. It's technically p-day right now just cuz they give us a little extra time today to write and email cuz we have service during email time on real p-days. I need a watch. I didn't even think about it beforehand, but i mucho need one if that's possible. I also need a backpack. I would buy one from here, but it only has a shoulder strap. I want both straps so I can wear it like a backpack. Just not too big. If you can't find one, don't worry. Thank you so much for all the letters, they are awesome and I'm doing my best to answer all of them back but it would be so much easier to answer back to just one a week from you guys. Individual letters, I mean. I have enough time to write to both of you, but just one letter a piece please haha. I also want to let you know that I get to call you from the airport. I don't know which airport. I leave from here at 8:30, fly to Georgia, then to Peru. I'm not sure when I call you, but be expecting a call on Wednesday, November 3rd. Oh yeah and Richard G. Scott spoke to us on Tuesday! It was so amazing!!!! I wish I had time for details, but just know that it was awesome. He exercised his authority of apostleship and blessed the whole crowd with the gift of tongues. Needless to say, I'm not worried about spanish anymore. I love you all. Elder Emett

No comments:

Post a Comment