To View Hand Written Letters:

To view Hand written letters: Click on a letter to bring it onto it's own page, then click again to enlarge to full size.

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Dear Jill?????

Dear Jill,

     I´m going to have to start this email by thanking my little brother, Ben, for writing a whole bunch this week so that I don´t have to!!!! hahaha. Same ol same ol up in heeeeeeeeuuuhhh. Still in Iquitos and still loving every second of it. Technically I should  be seeing you all in about 3.5 months, but I was kinda thinking about extending my misison another 2 years. What do you think about that????? We are teaching some really great people right now and we found a ton of new families to teach last week. We have some baptisms planned out in July, but we will have keep working really hard so that they can actually get baptized. love kolby.

Elder Emett

P.s. I´m going to lima tomorrow for that conference thing we do ervry month. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment