To View Hand Written Letters:

To view Hand written letters: Click on a letter to bring it onto it's own page, then click again to enlarge to full size.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I love having a big family!

Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
    What´s up famlie???? I´m just still here in my same area since November 2011!!!!! I have 3x more time in my area then ben does in the mission hahahahahaha!!!!!!! Big deal. I don´t even know what havasupi is, but it sounds like a blast? Good for all the murried kids that they could all go have some fun doing whatever it is that you do in Havasupi! Wow! I can´t believe how big our family is!!!! When I tell people that I have 7 brothers, 2 sisters, 3 sisters in law (almost 4), 1 brother in law, and 11 nieces and nephews, they never believe me!!!! I love having a big family! I´m just glad that I don´t have to take care of all the kids hahaha.
     Well, today was a good week. We baptized that one lady we found walking with her husband that one day (we whould have whay baptized her husband, too, but her husband alrheady got whay baptized like 15 years ago). We are teaching this really nice lady named Martha Luz who has 2 little kids and lives with her husband, but she split up from him like a year ago, but he doesn´t have another house so he kinda just lives there and doesn´t want anything to do with her, us, or the church. Does that make sense???? (I hreally hhope so). She is like super super strange sometimes. She laughs a whole ton and always asks us some of the worst ever questions that just don´t make any sense or acheive anything. She always told us that she had tons and TONS of doubts about the church, so we tried an old trick that I learned back in Lima. We gave her a book of mormon and committed her to read it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahaha, like alwhays, IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!!!!! She hasn´t missed a sunday in church in almost a month and she is progressing very very quickly. She says that she only has 1 doubt left. Out of like 9,562,228 doubts that she had about the church, there is only 1 left. I have no idea how much time and energy it would have required to solve all of her doubts one by one, but all I can say is that the book of mormon does it WHAY faster that we can!!!!!!!!!!!! And that last time we were in her house, I gave her 3 different scripures that she can use to solve that 1 doubt. Needless to say, I am positive she will be getting baptized soon. Maybe I won´t be here, but I feel like I have done my part there.
     Nothing too exciting this week, just trying to take things 1 day at a time. Later dudes!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Elder Emett (That one  guy what gets home in roughly 3 months 2 weeks and 4 days)

No comments:

Post a Comment