To View Hand Written Letters:

To view Hand written letters: Click on a letter to bring it onto it's own page, then click again to enlarge to full size.

Monday, July 23, 2012

Back to Peru!

Querida Thchamapsisisses,

     ¨I´ll go where you want me to go!¨ That´s what I found myself
singing this morning when I opened up the changes hahaha. I will be
leaving my dear Iquitos and going back to Lima. I have no idea what
part I will be going to or who will be my companion or if I will be
training a new missionary or what will happen, but I am STOKED!!!!!!!
I love Lima! They actually have things like paved roads and
Mcdonald´s!! What fun! I will be finishing off my mission in Lima. I
always kinda wanted to finish off in a part of the jungle, but it´s
not really my choice!!!!!!!!!!!!! It´s going to be a great
adventure!!!!!!

Love Elder Kolby Emett

No comments:

Post a Comment