To View Hand Written Letters:

To view Hand written letters: Click on a letter to bring it onto it's own page, then click again to enlarge to full size.

Monday, July 16, 2012

Last week in Iquitos!

Jill Emett,

     Ok, so like totally like my sister Michele like sent me like 4 or 2 pictures of her brand new baby Addie, but she isn´t that brand new anymore... she´s like 2 I think... What happened!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????
????????? I never even met her once in like 2 years and now I´m supposed to just walk into her life out of nowhere and expect a relationship??? I hope she likes me cuz she is sooooooooo cuuuuuuuuute!!!!! What  a cute family we have!!!! Today was a good week!! We taught some people, got caught in the rain again, then my companion got sick, then I got sick, then we commited a family to baptism and they said YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then we had a bunch of investigators in the church and in ward mission night! Fun stuff!!!!! Well, that all sounds super confusing about the money deal hahaha. I have decided that I probably just won´t touch that account anymore because there is no possible way to keep track of all that because every time I take out money it´s not it dolares.... it´s in nuevos soles peruanos...... like.... it´s not.... like... the same... ya know?
     So this same area where  I have been since the month of November.... I´m leaving it next week. That´s gonna be weird. I don´t know where I´m going, but I´m pretty sure president will tell me tomorrow cuz we have interviews with him woohoo!! That will be fun! He is coming to Iquitos.
      ... ummmmmmmmm. That´s all!

Elder Emett

No comments:

Post a Comment