I´m just your son Elder Emett here. That old guy who called you
is right! There is tons and tons of flooding going on in Iquitos! Half
of our area is underwater!!!!! I can´t believe I forgot to tell you
that! Ok. Changes. Elder Riquelme is going home tomorrow. I am staying
here and my new companion will be Elder Blanco. He is from Mexico and
should be really really cool. I have heard a lot of good things about
him and I have met him a few times. Another tall, brown, handsome one
haha. He is from the same group as Elder Galarza, the one that I
trained! This is his 8th month in the mission and he is going to be a
zone leader. That´s really fast!!! That means that he is a really good
missionary and that we will keep on having tons of success in the
zone.
We are going to the conference in lima tomorrow! We called up
the mission secretary and hooked it up so that Harris and I could sit
on the plane together and stay in the same room tomorrow night
hahahahaha. BTW Thanks for sending me information about BYU!
NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
please just send me 6 or 4 things about the school so I can make a
wise choice.
Terrible news. my internet time is officially up. I didn´t have
any time to write you in the morning with all the reports and the
changes and all that so i am just taking a few minutes out of my p day
to write, but I totes have to go now. I love you all a
ton!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep sending letters and packages with all the
candies that I so dearly miss! But mostly just keep praying for Ben
and I. We really do appreciate it so much and it really does help so
much with the work that we´re doing. Call me! (I just realized that I
really will be calling you soon hahahah FOR THE LAST TIME IN MY
MISSION HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA).
Elder Emett
No comments:
Post a Comment