It has been a super crazy week! Another family got baptized!!!!! They were so stoked, but not nearly as stoked as I was hahahaha! The guy´s name is Jose and his wife´s name is Lissette. We baptized them two and Elder Walker and Elder Tana (the other two elders in our ward) baptized the other lady there and her daughter (I totes forgot their names hahahaha). That´s the first picture I am sending. The next one is of me in the water with Jose right after I baptized him! Cleanest water ever!!! hahaha. Not! All the water we use here comes straight from the amazon river or straight from water wells and it ALL SMELLS LIKE FFFFFFIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHH
Conference was SO GOOD! wow. Conference as a missionary is like 431 times better than it was as a teenager (haha I just realized I´m not a teenager anymore). I actually feel like I understand what they´re trying to tell us and I recognize the scriptures they use and I always get so much from it. Conference is number 1! P.s. that was the best priesthood session of my life! Elder Holland is and has been my favorite for years for his powerful and direct way of speaking and it was just such a good talk that he gave. We watched 4 sessions in english and 1 in spanish.
Yes! I am getting all the packages you are sending so don´t worry! I got both the packages and now I have 2 brand new pairs of pants! Thank you!!!!!! And thanks for the money!!!!!!!!! No.... Easter is not celebrated in PerĂ¹.
I sent another picture, too! It´s of the wedding! On the far left side is Jimmy (He is the guy who was driving the moto when the silly car decided to hit us) Then it´s my companion, then the family, then me and another lady named Marly who is our pensionist! Great people!
I wish I had something cool to tell you, but I´m all out of cool stuff and WHAYYY out of time. I love you all! Thanks for everything! Call me!
Elder Emett
No comments:
Post a Comment