Dear Jill Emett,
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeep. Still here in Iquitos. Still with my same companion,
but but but he will be leaving and going all the way home in 7 days.
Wow. We got your package!!!!! It was full of the shirt for my companion
and tons of Easter treats!! thanks!!!!!! And I got 2 letters from dad
and a letter from Branson! I pretty much figure that dad is my best
friend in the world because we talk a lot! Hahaha, I have talked more
with him during my mission than I ever did before! And we are like on
different continents!!!!! I don´t know if dad even reads this thing, but
tell him that I absolutely love his letters!! I know I never ever ever
write him back haha, but it´s just for a lack of time (which I know he
understands), but we will have a lot of catching up to do when I get
back. And tell Branson that Im just super jealous of him. Not only did
he steal my place in the Emett Family, he is also way better at soccer
than I ever was. And to make things worse, i´m just fat and slow now.
But Im super stoked!!!!!!!!! Wanna know why!!!!!!!!!! The
Gonzales Family got their ID and now they are for sure getting married
next week! I´m so siked!! It has been one of my favorite families that I
have ever taught! They have been able to change so much and give up so
much and they will finally be getting married. Life just couldn´t be
better!
We just had interviews with President Blunck and I´m pretty
sure I will be here in Iquitos until I finish my misison hahaha. And
that´s a good thing! I love it here in the jungle! I was just thinking
yesterday and I realized that we are already in April! That means that I
was in Yurimaguas more than a year ago. That doesn´t seem like it was a
full year ago.
Well next time I write you I will almost have a new companion
haha. I will let you know what his name is at least! And next week is
zone leaders conference so we will be going to Lima again! Missions are
just my best thing. See you tomorrow!
Elder Emett (the older one) (but looks younger, but is older)
No comments:
Post a Comment