Dear Jill,
Still here in Peru loving every minute of it. Today is the 16th of April... That means that I finished 18 months in the mission!!!!! I was joking around with Elder Harris telling him that no sister missionary can make it as far as we have and that we are true men now haha (cuz the sisters only serve for 18 months). duh. Nothing too exciting has happened this week. We are waiting on some different papers so that a few families in our area can get married then baptized and we are finding some different people to teach, but nothing too exciting. My companion is going home in 2 weeks haha and his family is SO EXCITED to see him! It kinda makes me think about you guys sometimes and what it will be like to see you again after 2 years and I think it´s going to make me cry to see 11 nieces and nephews! I only know 8 of them!!!!!!!!!!!! But the work goes on!!!! I´m mostly just way stoked that baby jake is going to be starting his mission out real soon! It will be fun to see what different difficulties his investigators have and how he does with it all. I´m sure he will do just great!
I think I had like 100 things to tell you all, but I really don´t have a lot of time left and I have nothing else to say. Love you!!!!!!
Elder Emett
No comments:
Post a Comment