Thceuaumy, mom,
Sometimes you are sick and you can´t write me, but that´s ok, I´m not sick so I can just write you! We got our changes today. Only two guys are going to be leaving from the zone and the rest of us are all staying here obviously to enjoy the sun and the rain. I had an incredible day yesterday. I got to lead the music in sacrament meeting then we just visited investigators and converts all day long. We ate so much it wasn´t even funny. There is this really special family we are teaching in my area right now. They are named the Cahuasa family. To get to their house we have to walk to the far end or our area then go down a big, muddy hill then cross two ghetto bridges made of sticks and wooden planks. They live in a small hut right on the edge of the jungle. Their backyard is literally just pure jungle. We found them one day when we were making contacts in the street. Some guy told us that there was a really humble family that lived next to him that we could go and teach so we went and taught them and they will be baptized at the end of this month.
I´m so sorry, but I literally just don´t have any time right now. we had tons of stuff to do because we are going to lima tomorrow for a conference so we have to get everything ready to go right now. i wrote that last paragraph last week hahaha i´m so sorry i didn´t send it, there just wasn´t a whole ton of time. I PROMISE I will actually write you next week. everything is going better than great. thank you so much for the love and the support. I LOVE YOU!
Love Elder Emett
No comments:
Post a Comment