To View Hand Written Letters:

To view Hand written letters: Click on a letter to bring it onto it's own page, then click again to enlarge to full size.

Monday, January 9, 2012

All is Well

mother of mine,

I wasn´t going to write because we have tons of stuff to do right now, but I can´t just not say anything. that would make me a bully. so i´m just writing to let you know that all is going well here. I am happy, healthy, chubby, short, and funny just like you know me. I am very excited for the rest of the misison and I am very grateful and sad when I think of that time that has already passed. I will be completing 15 months this week.... so fast. As you all know, I will be coming home this year hahaha, but I´m not thinking about that. I´m just super happy to be here and I am making the best of it. Thanks for the package with the cds and the candy, we already ate all of it. I did buy another memory card and I am filling it up quickly with pictures and videos of our pday trip to the river. I love you all so much. Call me.

Elder Emett

No comments:

Post a Comment