Zoinks Skoob!!!
That´s what Shaggy says on Scooby Doo. Mom. I literally don´t have a lots of times to write, but I sure do love you guys. YES! I totally got that calendar for 2012! It is so cool! Thank you! Thanks for all the candy, we totally ate little candy canes one day and it made us even more stoked. I´m 91% jealous that you all went to the forgotten carols, but next year I will just go ahead and join you so don´t worry. This week has been super sweet, we got a family married and baptized. If I have more time next week I will totes send a picture your way. Ok, ok ok. 2 HUGE things! 1. I sent you guys a christmas package!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahahahahahaha IF it even gets there. I have never sent a more ghetto package in my entire life. I am almost positive it WILL NOT get there hahahahaha. We didn´t have any boxes so I put all the stuff in an old Corn Flakes box, wrapped it up in scotch tape, and put my trust in the peruvian postal service. I am so so so so so so so sorry because I really don´t think it will ever get there, but if it does, it should have a small letter for all of you, a small hand-made peruvian nativity set for you, a memory card with all my pictures up to this point in the mission and a voice recorder so that you can hear my white guy voice. IF it gets there it will get there like right around christmastime I think. I hope. If it doesn´t get there, just act like I never sent anything and you won´t have any reason to be sad hahahaha. HUGE thing number 2. I am going to be calling you on Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don´t even try to tempt me into talking for more than 40 minutes or I will feel bad haha. But that means that I will be calling you TODAY! It´s called a pre-call. I will be calling in like 30 minutes to figure out what time it is in Utah and to talk to you for like 5 minutes. Way cool.
Everything is going good in the ward and with me and my companion. I´m learning so much about the scriptures and missionary work I wish I could just share it all with you and listen to your ideas, but I just don´t have enough time. CALL ME!!!!!!!!!!!! I really do love you all so much. OH yeah, take a picture of the WHOLE family so I can see it and then send it to me cuz I have a family picture, but it´s like 3 babies out-dated.
Love Elder Emett
No comments:
Post a Comment