To View Hand Written Letters:

To view Hand written letters: Click on a letter to bring it onto it's own page, then click again to enlarge to full size.

Monday, January 23, 2012

Lots of baptism lined up!

Thammy and the crew,

If I could turn my money into time right now, I would do it. But that´s not even possible, because even if I could, I just don´t have any money. That was a dumb joke haha. But really, I don´t have any time right now. This week has been awesome. We are going to be getting another family baptized and married this week, then another family on the 4th then another family on the 17th and another person on the 15th and another family at the end of the month and we have another family in our plans in the first or second week of march. We are stoked. This work is so so so rewarding and I am enjoying it so much. I finally feel like I understand it a little bit better. And I still have tons of time left to keep learning and getting better and better. Thank you for writing. I CANT BELIEVE YOU SAW ELDER HOLLAND!! He is my absolute hero... along with Josh and Elder Anderson. I´m glad things are going better at the lab, I have been praying for that every day and I´m glad Ben is so stoked about the mission. He will be an amazing misisionary.

Love me!

Edler Emett

No comments:

Post a Comment