To View Hand Written Letters:

To view Hand written letters: Click on a letter to bring it onto it's own page, then click again to enlarge to full size.

Monday, October 3, 2011

Cute email t o Kjirsten!

Dearest Sister Kjirsten,
Thanks for the email and the new nephew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Life sounds so exciting around there! I just want you to know that the plan of salvation is real and our family is really helping God out with his divine purposes!!! Thank you so much for understanding that plan and making our family even bigger and even happier than it was. Tell your little girls thank you for all of the adorable letters they wrote for me and tell your husband congrats for finally having a boy! Is his middle name axel or dumpster? I can´t remember which one you ended up putting, but I definitely will love him no matter what. Thanks for being a great sister! I love you and your family! See ya in a year!!!!!!!!!.......... and ten days.
Elder Emett

No comments:

Post a Comment