Dios quiere que los hermanos Emett hablen espaƱol. God wants the
Emett brothers to speak spanish! How exciting! One of my best friends
in the mission is from Argentina! He is such a cool guy!!! I don´t
know anything about Argentina, but I am soooooooooooo excited!! My
whole zone is absolutely stoked right now that there will be another
Emett in the field and that he will be learning spanish. I am never
speaking english with ben again. I can´t believe he didn´t end up
going to Russia or Guatemala or Fiji, but I am stoked stoked stoked. I
knew he would be speaking spanish! Oh, revelation is so cool. He is so
supposed to be going to Argentina. How is he doing the MTC? Is there
an MTC in Argentina, or will he be in the Provo MTC for 9 weeks? Such
cool stuff. I am so excited for him. And, I don´t know why, but I am
really excited that Josh and Michele are moving closer to our house
and that James isn´t going to cut his hair until I get back! Thanks
for all the great news. Ben is the man. Has anybody else gotten their
call that I don´t know about?
It has been a really good week in Lima, Peru. You asked me how
many people there are in Lima. I have no idea. There are roughly 30
million in the country and Lima is the most ginormous-est city in all
Peru, so probly like... a lot. I don´t know haha. My companion and I
are getting along just great. He has been thinking a lot about his
home and things like that and he has been kind of discouraged, but I
finally realized that he just needed to work even harder than we were
to forget about himself. So we started working even harder than we
were, and now we have 6 investigators with baptismal dates, and two
families that are just dealing with a few legal issues, and we are
finding tons of new people to teach every single day. It really is
going good.
Time is moving like a japanese race horse. I feel like I just
barely started out on my mission, and now Ben has his call. When he
actually gets in the mission, I will only have 8 more months left in
the mission. : ( That´s a frowny face. I had a dream last night that
I got sent home for medical reasons and I was so sad. It felt so real.
When I woke up, I literally shouted with delight to find myself still
in the mission. I was so stoked haha, my companion kinda looked at me
weird cuz it was 5 in the morning, but I didn´t care. My mission means
everything to me.
Today we are going to play soccer and eat tacos for pday. I am
just so excited today. It has been a really good week and I can´t wait
to have another Emett in the field and to talk spanish with him. I
love you all so much. Thank you for writing me with tons of great
news.
P.s. I was just pondering one day and I totally figured out what my
career is going to be afterwards hahahahaha. I´m going to be a high
school seminary teacher.
Love Elder Emett
No comments:
Post a Comment