To View Hand Written Letters:

To view Hand written letters: Click on a letter to bring it onto it's own page, then click again to enlarge to full size.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

My stoked-ometer is still full!

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There will be TWO Emetts in the field at the same time!!!??? That is great news. Ben is going to Guatemala. I´m sure of it. He is such a stud and he is so handsome.
Another successful week. My companion is having some major personal problems with self-esteem and I found him crying, packing up all of his stuff to go home. I sat him down, talked with him for a while and got him to calm down. Today we had ANOTHER interview with President. That guy is so patient haha. I´m sure he will be staying in the mission, but it has been a really hard 2 months for him. It has been tough to keep him stoked, but my stoked-ometer is still full. Sometimes we just gotta keep fighting. We had a few baptisms planned out, but the family wasn´t able to get baptized, so we will have to keep finding more people, and helping them out with their situation. So crazy that the mission is passing so fast. I had a dream that the mission was over and all I could do was cry.
There are so many little babies in our family!!!!!!!!!!! I never ever met Addie and now she is a year old. Kjirsten has a new baby, Shellie has a new baby. Is Jer married yet??? Thanks for all of the great news. I love you all so much. Kjirsten asked me what I want for christmas and I was going to ask for another year in the mission, but I think I will just keep it simple and ask for a small 2012 calendar. That would be rockin.
Don´t got a lot of time. I will email you all on monday.
CONGRATULATIONS BEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love Elder Emett

No comments:

Post a Comment