To View Hand Written Letters:

To view Hand written letters: Click on a letter to bring it onto it's own page, then click again to enlarge to full size.

Monday, July 4, 2011

Transfer????

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm...
Hey Thams... I´m in Lima. I left Yurimaguas Friday morning and got here late Friday night. It is so cold here. They are in winter right now (cuz it´s opposite) and I don´t have winter clothes, but we are going to go buy some today. Sorry I can´t really type a lot, my fingers are cold haha.
so I´m not with Elder Anderson anymore, but we are definitely still best pals. I think you will see him before I do, though. Don´t worry, my new ward is awesome. The bishop and his family are really nice, and our pension makes me feel at home. Still having an amazing mission, still stoked, still love you all, still have cold fingers, still looking forward to the entire mission.
Love Elder Emett

No comments:

Post a Comment