Thahahahahahahamy!
Needn´t thou worriest!!!!!!!!! I AM FINE!!!!! Just like I told you before ya silly mom. Everything is normal, just like before, except for my hands are freezing again haha. I guess I just have to tell you all the story from the start.
Thursday, July 30th. We got done with lunch at a members house (in Yurimaguas) and started walking to our 2 o´clock appointment and we were walking down this big hill and I felt a pain in my lower stomach, but it wasn´t bad so I ignored it. Then about ten minutes later, it was just progressively worse and I had to stop walking. On a 1 to 10 pain scale it was only like a 4,5,6, but it just scared me cuz it was impeding my walk-ability. So we went back to the house to lay down for a few minutes and the pain just didn´t go away. So we called Elder Anderson and he came over and checked it out and decided to call the mission president´s wife just to let her know and she got kinda scared because she thought it was something to do with my appendix because that´s one of the symptoms. So we went and checked out a doctor in Yurimaguas which was useless hahahaha then President called me and told me that he was scared it was my appendix and he didn´t want me to be in the middle of the jungle if something did happen. So Friday afternoon they brought me into Lima and I have been just fine since then. My stomach doesn´t hurt at all and I met with president and we are good to go. SO DON´T WORRY! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! Absolutely nothing is wrong and nothing is going to happen.
Yes, I have a new companion, his name is Elder Paiz and he is amazing! He finishes his mission 2 days before christmas haha. But we are working hard and we are healthy and happy and the ward is good. I got to speak in sacrament meeting on sunday about missionary work and now everybody knows me and we are all good friends. Man, my hands are so cold. Just know that everything is WHAY good and I got like 20 letters from you all on thursday hahha. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!! Riley has the biggest muscles ever!!! My companion and I are starting a work out program to be more like him haha. I love you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment