HEYHOTHAMMIES,
Wow. Good morning. Yesterday was fantastic. I don´t want to describe every detail cuz I don´t want to cry in this little internet shop, but God answers prayers. Specifically. We can ask for specific things, and he will hook us up! So, the word on the street is that Cap´n Brad is currently aware of my where-abouts via blog. Tell capn brad that I love getting his emails and I get stoked every time he has time to write to me, but it is against mission rules to write him back. I am kinda bankin on the fact that he will read this email sometime in the near future so this little part is for him. Capn Brad. You´re still my hero. I am stoked that your mission is bumpin and I can´t wait to see you again and listen to you speak cambodian. You are such a man. And don´t worry, we will get some snowcones together at harmons one day with all the cute boys. I know you are such a good missionary. Love Elder Emett.
That´s for capn brad. Also, HOW´S THE FAMILY? Did I spell family right? It just looks wrong to me haha. Spanish is messing with my mind so bad. There are so many Engish words that I just forgot how to pronounce. Spanish is way way prettier than english haha. I´m glad you all had a good time in Disneyland and at the family reunion, we had a good week too. I´m not sure if I´m going to permit Elder Anderson to leave. It just wont be the same without him here. In church on Sunday, we sang a duet! It was so cool! We were super nervous, but we just did it anyways. We sang ¨Love is spoken here¨ and he sang the girl part whilst I sang the boy part and it was way way good. It´s a good thing he has a good voice, or we would have sounded awful. After the song, the entire congregation clapped. Bienvenidos al Peru. hahahahahaha. They don´t know they´re not supposed to clap, but it´s ok. We still love them a whole bunch.
Answers to your questions...... I have no clue how things are in Peru, but things are GREAT in Yurimaguas. Just lots of rain and sunshine. I am keeping very busy. I am happy and healthy and working hard. Birthday package?? I want a copy of my patriarchal blessing, and a letter from josh and matt with a mission experience or something cool about the mission, and a hi five. So crazy, we have changes in 2 weeks and I´m not even 1 percent ready. I just want to stay with my companion the rest of the mission, but I will receive any assignment with a smile.
I was talking with Elder Anderson the other day and I decided that you and dad are the best examples I have ever had in life. Thank you so much. Dad always made the hugest deal about taking you on dates and now I understand why. THAT´S SO IMPORTANT!! Thank you dad for having an amazing relationship with mom and always showing your love for her and for all of us. You are the absolute man. Maybe me and you and zac can go do some manly stuff when I get back. We could go shoot some stuff or eat a big steak or something cool haha.
Everything is going excellent in the mission. I am so excited to be where I am and be able to teach the people I am teaching. Thank you for all your support. Talk to you next week!!
Love Elder Emett
No comments:
Post a Comment