To View Hand Written Letters:

To view Hand written letters: Click on a letter to bring it onto it's own page, then click again to enlarge to full size.

Monday, July 25, 2011

Peruvians are so silly sometimes!

I´m running out of variations of the word ¨Thammy¨.
And my hands are cold, but this is the nicest computer I have used in Peru so far. It´s kinda fast and the keyboard isn´t broken. Man, I just feel like I don´t have anything to say. I just emailed you all on thursday haha. Thanks for the update on the family, sounds like you are all doing just great!!! That´s good, cuz I am doing just great, too. Not much to say about the investigators, cuz none of them came to sacrament meeting. Peruvians are so silly sometimes. They are all terrified of cold weather and none of them like to wake up early (probably cuz there isn´t any hot water here) and our sacrament meeting starts at 8 in the morning. If we actually wanted people in church, we would have to start at 3 in the afternoon. Oh well.
There is only one temple in Peru and it´s in Lima, like an hour from where we are. We have all heard rumors about a new temple that they are thinking about building in northern Peru in a place called Trujillo. But that´s not in the north mission and it won´t be built for a while. Yes, monday is always pday except for when we go to the temple which should be like one time every six weeks. So if there is some random monday that you don´t receive an email, just wait until thursday. Ummmmmmmmmmmmm, how is Ben doing?????? And have you guys even heard from or about James?? Where is that guy? What is he doing? Could you please like call him or something? Haha wow, my head is thinking in spanish right now and I keep on starting to write in spanish and going back and erasing it. Does that even make any sense? Does anyone there speak spanish? It is so much more comfortable speaking in spanish sometimes hahaha. Well, I love you all. Call me.
Elder Emett

No comments:

Post a Comment