Mom!
I´m not disappointed at all!!!!!!!! It´s just all so new! I love it here! don´t worry about me, my fingers are just really cold right now. I don´t have much to say cuz my head feels kinda sick haha. I don´t want to scare you, but yes I know why I got sent back to lima. I was having stomach problems, but I´m fine!!! I promise!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you all!!!! haha it´s like Christmas here right now cuz it´s cold. Don´t worry about me, I´m still just as stoked as ever, and I will tell you more about the area later! my pension is the best! we are going to have a piñata for my birthday hahaha
Tons of love
I'm so sorry to hear about Kolby. I found this blog a few months ago. My son is serving in the same mission. This morning I was reading my son's letter about getting an emergency transfer to Yurimaguas to replace a sick elder. I immediately thought of Elder Emmett. So sorry! Do you know what's wrong? Have you heard anything from the mission? You can read my son's account of the transfer at www.elderkeeganhuntsman.blogspot.com Drop me a line and let me know. I'm so curious. Wondering what Keegan might catch in the jungle. sjh_mkh@juno.com Praying for Kolby!
ReplyDelete