To View Hand Written Letters:

To view Hand written letters: Click on a letter to bring it onto it's own page, then click again to enlarge to full size.

Monday, June 13, 2011

a little clarification for Kolby's email

I thought I would clarify a few things so Kolby's email makes better sense. He talks about the lady with the tablecloth calling. We have a pretty big ward with lots of older people. I think it is a challenge to give them all callings. Several months ago a lady was called to be in charge of the tablecloths for the relief society. Kolby thought that was a hilarious calling. Of course, he thinks my calling as compassionate service leader is hilarious! Well, I recently finished with a funeral in our ward and was gathering up the tablecloths. I was planning on returning them to this sister, thinking she was going to wash them. Well, come to find out, she does not wash them, she just stores them! I told that to Kolby and he thought that was pretty funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment