Tham-Thams
Sometimes we have p-day on Tuesday cuz sometimes we have interviews with the President on Monday so obviously we have to wait a day to have our p-day, idk. Ima just straight up answer your plethora of questions right now. You can refer to your last email to know for sure which question I am answering, and I will go in order. I´m feeling great. Yes. A week. No. I don´t have my fav. scripture yet. No. They blow up everything for hours and hours while I´m trying to sleep. With water. If I´m lucky. Sure is. Neither. Depends on how much money they have. No beans, ever. Chicken. Every morning. There is nothing else I need.
Well, good luck making sense of all that. I don´t believe I could be any lazier haha. Everything is going good. More than likely I will be staying in my same area with my same companion for another change. Our whole zone has 6 missionaries now hahahaha, Elder Cruz went home today. I just saw him for the last time this morning, so crazy. I have dreams all the time that I´m going home, and I´m sorry to say this but I never want to leave this place. Not even in my dreams. I´m super sorry, but I just have nothing to say in this email but sep for just a couple things. 1. I want a picture of the Emett compound. 2. Was I supposed to buy you a Nativity for christmas? 3. The President´s wife came to do room checks yesterday and I talked to her for a while and made her laugh and she asked me if I was still stoked. Of course I´m stoked. I just can´t believe she used the word stoked.
How is jake? How is the littlest Brown? How is James?????? How can I talk to him? How is 2PAC? Chaser? Chaz? What about all Ben´s girlfriends that I spent all summer with?? Whenduz soccer start? Will you take lots and tons of fotos for me?
Don´t worry, my companion and I are keeping all the mission rules. He is a good guy and he´s 26. That still blows my mind. I will be in Beijing by the time I´m 26. Well, I am straight up out of things to say. I hope you are getting my letters and what not cuz I am getting some of yours. Much love.
Elder Emett
No comments:
Post a Comment