To View Hand Written Letters:

To view Hand written letters: Click on a letter to bring it onto it's own page, then click again to enlarge to full size.

Monday, January 10, 2011

A note to Kjirsten

Kjirsten
Hey thanks for all the pictures!!!! I look at them for like 11 minutes every time I get to use the internet and I love it! I didn´t have enough time to email you back last week, but I have a little time now. I´m super stoked and super proud that I will have yet another little Fuller niece when I get home. If it turns out to be a boy, that will just be weird. Make sure Zac and Ben give it a ridiculous nickname. I can´t believe it was raining so hard core awesome, I miss the rain so bad. It DOES NOT rain in Lima, ever. But it rains in the jungle like no man´s business, so when I get there I will let the fam know how the rain in coming along. Hope you had fun at Disneyland! And I hope the whole pregnant thing doesn´t make you too sick or tired to keep doing my blog! Thanks KJ!!! Tell all the girls hi for me!
Elder Emett

No comments:

Post a Comment