Theahmmmmy
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha Pac is going to Germany?????????? He is gonna talk like a dirty German the next time I see him, that´s awesome news! Everything sounds pretty crazy around there, keep it up! This past week has been good, this is the last week of the transfer (crazy!!!!) and it will be a very irregular week. We will have trainings, for some new teaching thing, tommorow, wednesday, and thursday, then we will figure out saturday where we will be spending the next transfer haha. Most likely I will stay in this same area with my same companion which is what I want to happen, but I could be in the jungle in a week. Just whatever works best for the Lord and the mission. It is hot right now. I have not stopped sweating since I got here and I don´t plan on stopping. Yeah, don´t worry, that is me taking that money out. 30 dollars is like 100 soles and I can buy all kindsa goods with that haha. Ok, the scripture I want on my missionary plaque is D&C 84:82, yeah the one that talks about lillies. I got my package like last saturday and it had everything in it. Thank you so much!!!!!! The photo album is the best thing in the world! I look at every night before I go to sleep and sometimes just after dinner. So I guess it doesn´t take that long to get a package here, right? And no, I don´t need anything, except for more information on paco´s mission call and I need to know everything about soccer!? Did Jake tear his ACL yet? If he didn´t yet, don´t worry, he will. Or maybe he can finally defy the Emett curse and just get to play like a normal kid instead of stay home and cry like your other two pansy sons. Maybe you could let me know about their schedule as soon as they get it, in a month I guess, and keep me updated on their games.
Everything is going good in Peru. Spanish is getting easier and time is going too fast. I start my second transfer in a week, that´s so crazy! I just don´t get a lot of those and it scares me that one went by so fast. My companion and I are getting along really well, we are actually really good friends and we have a lot of fun doing what we´re doing. I´m starting to fall in love with the ward(s) here and the people too. I could pass on the food and the weather and the music, but the people make it all worth it. They are all up-beat happy people, except the Catholics, they are all sad. I wish I had tons of stuff to tell you, but I either have to tell you basically nothing or basically everything and I don´t have enough time at all to tell you basically everything so you will just have to survive another week off this. I love you all, I think about you and pray for you. I love teaching about families because of how much my family means to me. From all my stories, and all our pictures, my companion thinks we are the happiest family in the world, and I think he is right. We have all the reason to be happy about everything. I´m always stoked to hear from you all and I hope everybody can stop being sick and just be happy haha.
Elder Emett
No comments:
Post a Comment