Theammy, sort of
Ok Tham-Thams here´s the haps. There is a mission rule that clearly states that I may only email my brothers and my sisters and my thammy and my paps, but I can read mail from anyone. So I had my ipod and it had decent music, but not very good music so like a week ago I sent it to jessica to put better music on it. So she emailed me and asked me what the mission rules were about music but since I kinda want to be obedient, I can´t email her back, but she reads the blog so maybe just maybe you could post this on the blog and she could read it and all will be well. Nobody has to break any rules.
Jessica
I talked to president about it and there aren´t really specific rules. Obvioulsy nothing with any kind of any kind of dirtiness or anything like that. I just know you have tons of church music and I want it. I also just want some other songs that are your favorites that won´t drive the spirit away. Just use your judgement, it will be fine. Also, any kind of Disney you have cuz that´s my very favorite. You don´t have to fill up the ipod, but I think I have like 20 songs on there right now, so just put more than that- as many as you want- so I don´t get super bored with it any time soon. THANKS!
Elder Emett
No comments:
Post a Comment