THIARMMMYCHHC,
You officially have 2 children officially serving as real, full-time, official missionaries. That´s official. The best part about your two official missionaries is the fact that God assigned them to the same mission language and when they are back in your home and in family parties they are going to want to practice their new talent and do a lot of talking in spanish. What fun hahaha. Other friends such as Chaddy and Chase are also going to speak lots of spanish. So don´t worry, Mom. You have tons of stuff to look forward to.
We had a really good week! We had tons of people go to church with us and we have two more families that have sure baptismal dates March 10th. I´m starting to feel the effects of 16 and a half months of dedicated missionary work and I´m kinda tired a lot, but I´m still stoked and we are sill getting a lot done. There is an elder in the zone named Elder Coburn. He has about 6 months in the mission, but spent his first two months in Alabama because he couldn´t get his visa. I was asking him about how the mission is in the United States and I totally am super even more stoked-er to be here. As far as walking in the hot sun and pouring rain and eating weird, repetitive foods, and learning a foreign language with a difficult dialect, the mission here just seems so so so much easier. We always have people to teach. There are always people who just stop us in the streets and tell us to come to their house and teach their family. Everyone seems so much more humble here and I don´t know, I just love it. Like every missionary says, I have the best mission in the world haha.
Elder Emett
Elder Coburn was my son's (Elder Jaret Wilson) companion in the MTC!
ReplyDelete