Dear my only mother thams thams
I literally did not have one minute to write to you yesterday with all the changes we have going on in the zone and the conference and all the plane tickets I had to print out and everything, but I have a minute right now. But literally just one minute haha. I just need to thank you and the family and the ward members and the friends for all their prayers. I don´t really know how it happened, but I am good to go. I can move my arm, I can breathe without feeling any pain at all and I can walk and I´m not the least bit tired. The cut on my forehead 100% healed and I am getting the stitches out today hahaha. I am not going to be able to answer all your questions, but just know that I really am fine... I´m better than fine. I can´t even believe how fast I have healed. Thank you so much. Tell everyone that I am back to normal and still loving my mission. I know the priesthood is here on earth and it comes straight from God. I also know that prayer really truly works and it makes all the difference. I love you mom.
Elder Emett
No comments:
Post a Comment