Just another manic monday,
This week was so crazy!!!!! We just had tons and tons of stuff to do and tons of lessons to teach on top of that and.... just lots to do. We are going to Lima tomorrow for another conference which will be way fun, then we have a few baptisms on saturday and then the change ends. I wish I could just get on a tighter grip on time and make it slow down A LOT MORE. But it really is a blessing that time is passing fast because that means that I am working, I am happy, and it won´t be long until I get to see you guys again haha. I got talking to my companion this week about mission stuff and how weird it is to be away from the family for two years and then I just got kinda sad and looked at him and said, ¨I miss my mom.¨ haha. It was super funny, but super true. I totally miss you mom. We can spend more time together when I get back. We can go shopping together and eat lunch with dad and do whatever you want to do.
I got the funniest letter from one of my friends this week, she told me that missions are her best thing hahaha. It made me laugh and it made me realize that missions are my best thing. I love my mission so much. I love teaching the gospel to people. I love being around missionaries and other churchy people haha. I think I am going to be a seminary teacher when I grow up.
Thank you for all the love and support and letters. I never have tons of time to write to dad, but he writes me so many letters that I don´t know what to do with them sometimes. Let him know that I am getting every scrap of mail and I treasure every word.
We had a conference with President Blunck this week. He came to Iquitos and taught us a whole bunch about how to teach families and he really helped me out a lot. Even though I have 17 months in the mission, I am learning new things every single day.
Love Elder Emett
No comments:
Post a Comment