To View Hand Written Letters:

To view Hand written letters: Click on a letter to bring it onto it's own page, then click again to enlarge to full size.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Kolby has a looser for a mom!!!

Tham
Im not gonna lie. You totally didnt write me so I am having second thoughts on putting anything here in this email haha. But I love you, so I will. Everything is good here in Yurimaguas City. This week has been amazing and changed my life, just like every week and every day in the mission. Maybe you guys could write me an email like Ben did? HOW DID THE SOCCER GAMES GO!!!!!!??????? Will somebody please just tell me. Its all good. Tell all the cute boys good luck on their missions. Isnt Paco leaving on his mission this week?? Thats crazy crazy. Did you know I have over 7 months in the mission and it feels like I just started last week? crazy crazy. I love you all. Nothing new here, just loving every minute of every day. See you tomorrow.
Elder Emett

No comments:

Post a Comment