To View Hand Written Letters:

To view Hand written letters: Click on a letter to bring it onto it's own page, then click again to enlarge to full size.

Monday, May 9, 2011

Extremely happy, extremely healthy and working extremely hard!

Dear Thamthamthamiessiss,

Hope you liked the fone call cuz I sure did! Sorry I spoke so
much spanish, I´m just not used to speaking any english up in here.
Mom. We have PLENTY to eat. Don´t even worry about that. I got way too
nervous to ask you guys all the questions I had, too so don´t worry.
The only difference is I can´t remember what I wanted to ask you. OH
YEAH! Do onesie garments exist!!!!!!!?????? And if the answer is yes,
THEN I WANT SOME!!!! Would that be possible? Ok, to answer some of
your questions. Yeah, there is all kinds of bread here. I believe
there is a doctor here, never seen him or his hospital, but i´m sure
he exists. My typical day is the best in the world. I wake up at 6:30
and we do random exercises and joke around and sing and get pumped for
the day then we eat some breakfast that the lady brings to our house
then we shower and get ready then we study for a while then we work
for a while then we have lunch with a member, then we work some more,
then we have dinner at our house, then we work some more, then we come
home and plan for the next day and tell the day´s stories to everyone
and laugh and sing hymns and wash clothes, then sleep.
Elder Anderson has brought it to my attention that he is not
really writing a whole ton to his family cuz he literally has no time,
but his mother reads my emails so I´m going to start and try to say
more and give some details on some things so we can all enjoy life in
Yurimaguas. Yesterday was so awesome! We were all so pumped up to call
home and we all had the best time laughing and talking about our
families and everyone is doing great!!!! We also spent like twenty
minutes playing with the voice recorder thing and had a blast hahaha.
We are all extremely happy, extremely healthy, and working extremely
hard.
I´m glad the family is doing so good! That makes me all kinds of
happy. I can´t believe Matt speaks spanish and Josh has a kid and Ben
is taking names in soccer, but I´m willing to comply. Our family is so
cool! Keep it that way. And send me a picture of that temple chart
thing with the stickers, I just want to see it. Tell Paco and Chad
that I love them tons and ive been trying to write them both letters,
but it´s just impossible here. Just let them know they are whay loved
and that the mission is the greatest ever.
Tell all the babies that i love them too and it was super cute to
hear all their voices and I will talk to them all again for Christmas
haha. Tell zac and jer to email me or something, if it´s at all
possible. I love you all. Have a great week at the STATE FINALS!!!!!
Send my luck and love to the team.
P.S. attached email for Jessica. Just send it to her email if you can
figure out how that works cuz I don´t know hahaha.

Elder Emett

No comments:

Post a Comment