Theemup,
Man, Im so sad. I cant believe the team lost and Coach Fielding left. Thats just all around terrible news. I wish I could just give Ben a nice big hug and a night on the town, that would cheer him up. BUT I HAVE SOME GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!! The church is still true so there is nothing to worry about. Let him know that I love him and Im beyond proud of him for being 2 of 4 Emett boys who managed not to tear his ACL hahahaha. Well, it sure was hard to write a lot last week cuz you forgot to write me and I didnt know what to say. But dont even worry, I will try to write a little bit more this time.
So we are starting the last week of the transfer, I JUST BARELY GOT HERE, and then I will start another transfer this next week. I hope my same companion stays here with me, but we are all thinking he will leave cuz he has been here for 6 months now haha. I hope he doesnt go, we are really good friends.
Im a little confused. Is Paco leaving this week on his mission, or when does he leave????? When does Chad leave???? Is Weston actually going to Mexico???? And how did Steve already get his mission call?? Hes like 11. Just keep me updated with whats going on with all the cute boys. How is James? Did you know that James and I are moving in together after the mission? Well I gotta get outta here and get some peanut crackers and lunch. I love you all. Elder Anderson is leaving in just like two changes and I probably wont even let him go. I drank a coconut this morning because we didnt have any water in the house. I felt like such a man.
Call me.
Elder Kolby Leon Emett
No comments:
Post a Comment