Timmytamstammy
Compassionate service leader?????? I swear there are like 6,000 more callings where you live. Here we have a bishop and his helpers and a relief society lady and a priesthood dude and like a dude who fills out papers and then just a bunch of kids. So now when somebody asks me what calling my mom has, I won´t be able to explain that either- cuz I still can´t explain dad´s calling, it doesn´t make any sense here hahahaha. Well, Happy Valenstevens Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I´m convinced nobody here celebrates this day, and as a missionary I don´t either! So enjoy Valentines day, even though I can´t for the life of me remember what a person is supposed to do on Valentines day. Go on a date or something??? Idk. Teaching Peruvian people is way more fun than that anyways.
Yep, I have been gone for 4 months. Feels like it´s been a week! We were all just barely at the Stake Center saying goodbye and now it´s the middle of Febrero (sorry, I literally forgot how to spell that in English). Time is passing by so quickly it makes me sad sometimes. I love what I´m doing! I´m learning so much! I´m thinking about talking to President and getting my mission extended until like Ben gets home. That way, we can just have one big party and save money.
MMMMMMMmmmmmk. I´m fine. I was sick one day, but I´m fine. I ate this rat-nasty fish with something else....something, and I ate a whole mango. You can use your imagination as to why I included the word ¨whole¨. I´m totally fine now and I´m not gonna get sick again so really really really don´t worry. We have had a really good week. There are a lot of people in our area who are ready to be baptized and it is really quite an experience to help them prepare. My companion is so trunky it´s humorous, but I´m not giving him a break hahaha. He always just wants to sleep or watch a movie with the members or watch tv or sleep in, but I´m doing my best to make sure we are doing our part without having regrets. Conclusion of my mission so far- I don´t speak spanish, my room was built for a family of rabbits, I´m learning more than my brain can handle and I love it, these have been the fastest 4 months of my life, and I´m starting to see why Josh and Matt came home as such good guys. I´m kinda hoping you all forgot how Matt and Josh were when they came home, cuz there is no chance I will be that amazing or smart or spiritual, but I´m gonna keep learning.
Now for the good part haha. Yeah, I still get like 11 letters from Dad every week and I got one from Gma and Gpa Bert! Thanks so much!!! It is really fun to hear about home and to get pictures too!!! I love all my pictures of papa bear haha they just make me laugh. Is Jer losing weight?? Ok, I have this plan, but it´s a secret. I´m gonna send you all a box, but I´m not sure when I´m gonna send it and I can´t tell you what I´m gonna put in it. But it will be awesome!!! MMk, favorcito. I would super appreciate it if you all could send me another small hymnbook in english. There is an elder in my zone who is kinda having a hard time and we had a ¨work visit¨ where I was with him all day and he spent like thirty minutes singing english hymns out of my hymnbook and he loves it! So could you would you send me another one for him??? And also, IDK, a little something for Elder Huaman. I have no idea what. Probably a CD or something I don´t know, but he is going home in 3 weeks and a little something would be cool!
I love you all! I´m having the time of my life and I hope everything is well at home. Tell Jake to write me a letter or I´m not gonna tell him about the way hot peruvian chick yesterday haha. Tell Papa bear and James that I have the coolest idea ever and they need to start planning right now, and tell the rest of the family that they should be extremely grateful to live where they live. And tell Sister Collett thanks for the package!!! So nice of her!!! And yeah, the kids here would love some games! I love you mom. Thanks for everything. We have such an amazing family that we should be grateful for every day. Mucho amor por aca!
Elder Emett
No comments:
Post a Comment