To View Hand Written Letters:

To view Hand written letters: Click on a letter to bring it onto it's own page, then click again to enlarge to full size.

Monday, February 7, 2011

Moving Day!

Timmy Thams
Que Dice Tham Thams????? I´m glad you´re stoked not to have a calling cuz you can come down to Peru and help me out with mine! There is so much to do! All you need to do is smile and nod your head yes and act like you know Spanish and the people will love you. MMMMMk. So everything is going good with the new companion. He has no sense of time and he is a little bit slow (which is mostly just funny) but I love that little stinker and we communicate just fine and all is well. And that letter I sent to the Pap paps DID NOT include my foto card. I repeat, I HAVE my foto card so don´t worry, just smile. I might maybe maybe send you guys some pictures today if you´re lucky, but I´m still not sure. I might just send them to Jessica again hahahahahahahaha. We are going to get some photos printed after this and then to send our letters and I am pretty sure I will send you some photos cuz you guys sent me a tons of photos and I love them a hundred. Yeah, I still see my friends from the MTC and it´s awesome! We all feel like we have just known eachother for years now haha. Yes, I use that weird towell, every morning. And I use this big, green robe that Elder Orellana gave to me haha, I feel like dad. My clothes are all holding out fine. The church buildings are all made by the church and they are all nice, there are quite a few members and about fifty who are actually active and come every week haha. Yeah I can talk to my companion just fine. Yes, they eat guinea pigs here. No, I have not eaten one yet, but the house we live in has them and yes, they eat every every every every every last part of the chicken and I´m still not used to it.
So, for the big news of the week......WE MOVED!!!!!! We are now living in a different room that is closer to our area and the bishops house and all that good stuff. Our new house is hilarious!!!! It was built for hobbits, I know it. All our stuff barely barely hardly fits in the room and I am taller than the shower. Not just taller than the shower head, I am literally taller than my shower hahahaha. I will send a picture of it. The new house is awesome and the people are just like grandparents to me and they own a little store so we can buy little peruvian treats if we want and all is well. My companion is a little trunky because he goes home in 4 weeks, but we are still working and everything is going well.
Ok, this is gonna sound weird, but yeah I need something. I need and American flag. A kinda big one, but not ginormous. And I need a brownie mix. That would make my whole life better. I´m gonna try to teach our Peruvian grandma how to make brownies. Try to find one in spanish haha. Other than that, I don´t need anything. I don´t even need those things, but it would sure be cool. Other news......... Papaya juice with milk is the worst thing ever invented and I can´t wait to be senior comp and do things my way. Oh, and a little side note, I was sick on Friday and I couldn´t move or eat or do anything but then I needed to be good on Saturday cuz we were moving so I said a nice little prayer and I was fine saturday morning!!!! Tell dad to keep writing and that I´m the most popular guy in my zone cuz I get 10 times more letters than anyone else. I´m gonna try to put together a small package to send you all next week. I love you all and you´re always in my prayers. Tell Jason happy birthday and tell zac he is forbidden to get married until I´m home and that we´re having a joint wedding in 2020 cuz that´s just a solid cool number. And if neither of us have found girls by then, we´re just gonna have to marry eachother. Oh yeah and I´m always always on the computer at 11 A.M. Monday morning which is 9 A.M. Monday morning for you guys so if you want to get on and chat with me you can do that. Con Amor.
Elder Emett

No comments:

Post a Comment