To View Hand Written Letters:

To view Hand written letters: Click on a letter to bring it onto it's own page, then click again to enlarge to full size.

Monday, September 24, 2012

Don't blink or you will miss this email!!

Buenos Días!!!!!
     Hey family how´s it going!? I have about 0 time to write because we are leaving now to play soccer with another zone here in Lima. We baptized a family of 3 on saturday! It was a super cool experience! They got married and baptized the same day! Se llama la familia Quispe. I need a huge favor. I need you to send 5 pictures of me before the mission to my email. All the missionaries who are ending this change have to send 5 pictures of before the mission to the offices to do some kinds of slideshow thing so maybe you could send like a few pictures playing soccer or hangin out with my bros or something así. It would be better if you could send like 10 pictures and I will choose between them. THANKS!!!!!!! Well... talk to ya later man
Elder Emett

No comments:

Post a Comment