This week was very loooooooooooonnnnnnnggggggggg hahaaha. We were planning on baptizing another family on the 29th and they were all stoked, but their papers just didn´t come through... We are planning on baptizing them the 13th. They have been listening to the missionaries for quite some time now, but nobody has known how to get them married... good thing I got tons of experience in this from Iquitos!!!!!!! There is another person we are teaching that has a goal to be baptized the 13th. His name is Jerson. He went to church yesterday with us and invited to eat dinner with him today so we will see how that goes. There is another family we are teaching that we invited to be baptized on the 20th of October, but they didn´t go to church yesterday!!!!!!!!!!! bummer. At least they´re already married. They will attend next week. We have two other families that we are teaching that need to get married so we are starting on that. We just had lots and lots to do last week, but that´s good!!!!! We have EVEN MORE to do this week. My agenda is completely FUUUULLLLLLLL!!! We have a load of lessons to teach, a marriage to organize, zone leader council, interviews with President, general conference, and two zone meetings we have to plan and conduct. I honestly think this will be the busiest week of my entire life haha. It´s funny because I never did ANYTHING before the mission because I didnt know what to do and there was never anything to do, but now there is tons to do and even when we don´t have anything to do, we can go outside and knock doors!!!!!!!!!! Haha, we knocked doors ALL DAY long on sunday. Good day, fun times. I love being a missionary. I used to hate knocking doors and teaching lessons, but now it´s just the only thing I know how to do. I don´t even know how to play soccer anymore. I´m not even sure if my english is very good anymore, but I am sure that these two years in the mission have been exactly what I wanted and needed.
I don´t want to sound like a big-time bummer, but I am scared
out of my mind to come home. I have no idea what I´m going to do!!! But I
just figured I would plan all that out when I get there cuz if I think
about it too much now i´ll stress myself out haha. But don´t take that
the wrong way!!!!!!!!! I am SO EXCITED to see you all!!!! I´ve been
practicing saying all your names in my prayers so that I can recognize
all those nephews and neices? nieces? I don´t remember exactly how to
spell that... or is it neeses? or nisiz? or sobrina? or perhaps
nchtehessess? oh well, all I know is I have to study when I get back.
big deal. Oh yeah!! I bought you guys some cool stuffffff!!!!!! And I´m
going to the center of Lima with my companion (who is from Lima..aka..
el limeño) to buy just a couple more things for you guys cuz there are a
few little things more that im gonna get with the money you sent me.
And......... I BOUGHT A SUIT!!!! And I didn´t give it away to the family
we baptized!!!! It´s a pretty nice suit! It´s super black and super
peruvian. It came with a shirt, a tie, and shoes!! It costed 300
peruvian dollars.
I always show a picture of you guys to our investigators and
some ward members and my companions and my zone and they always say the
same thing... Wow! Your brothers are huge!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ... what
happened to you?????? I wasn´t a big huge muscly man before the mission,
but i had something, but now hahahahahahaha I´m just chubby and have
tiny little arms. For example.. when you sent me that watch when i
started the mission I always had to fasten it on the fourth or fifth
loop to keep it from moving and it was tight... now i wear it on the
third loop and it´s loose hahahahaha. I´m positive that Branson has
bigger arms than me hahaha. Well, I´ve written way too much now, almost
as much as my baby brother in arjinteenuh!! man i miss that guy.
Elder Emett
No comments:
Post a Comment