To View Hand Written Letters:

To view Hand written letters: Click on a letter to bring it onto it's own page, then click again to enlarge to full size.

Monday, September 3, 2012

I have seen 8 apostles during my mission!

Tchzszzzzsaaremiimmmyyyyj!!!!!!!!

     What a crazy week!!! Well, not really haha. It was a pretty normal week. OH WAIT!! On friday, we got to listen to an Apostle!!!!!!!!!!! Elder Cristofferson come to Lima to meet with all the missionaries!!! It was super neat!! I have seen like 8 apostles during my mission!!!! And all of my companions and friends from the MTC were there!! We had a big group hug haha. Everybody has changed so much. Well, we got the changes today...... I am staying in my area, but my companion is going to another part of Lima... We are actually really good friends and we were excited for this change together, but it will be a very good thing for both of us. Our personalities didn´t really mix that well haha. But it will be sad. I am going to be training a new zone leader to finish out the mission. Today is the first day of my last change... 6 weeks left to give it my all. I´m more prepared now than I ever have been. This will be a very good change!!!! My new companion´s name will be Elder Morales... I don´t know him haha. I have no idea where he is from or what he is like, but I´m sure we will get along and we will work hard together. All I know is that he is in Lima right now. I will meet up with him tomorrow morning. 
    I´m sorry that Aunt Florence died, but you´re right, it was a good thing. Give Linda a big hug for me. Tell KJ congrats on her 5th child!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think they are trying to get to 10 like you guys!!!!! haha. I tell everyone that Im going to have 11 kids because I want to beat my dad, but 12 is too much haha. Well, I don´t have that much time to write, but i love you guys, thanks for everything!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment