To View Hand Written Letters:

To view Hand written letters: Click on a letter to bring it onto it's own page, then click again to enlarge to full size.

Monday, August 6, 2012

Birthday wishes this week!

Dear The FAmmmmmooooooooollllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
     Thanks for all the birthday wishes!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh! I´m turning 21!!! I´m like a dinosaur but sep for I´m still alive!!!! What a relief!! Yesterday was such a good week!!!! It is NOT EASY coming to a new area after being in another area for almost 10 months, especially when the new area is over 700 miles away and it´s a different geographical region. But........... I´m doing much better!!!!!!!!! I´m super used to the cold weather now. My companion and I are BEST FRIENDS, and we are just focusing in on the work and we are going to baptize 2 more families this month!!! And we found another family last night that will get  baptized in September!!!!!!!! So don´t worry about me, family, I am still stoked!!! Wow! Thanks for having a birthday party without me ya silly brains!!!!!! I hope you saved a little bit of that cake cuz it sure did look good!! Thanks so much for the pictures! Everybody has grown up so much BUT MOSTLY JUST BECCA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think she is big enough to be in hike school!!!! What happened!? Every time I get a cute little letter from her I still just see this tiny little girl who used to sit on my lap and say ridiculous things, but now I think I will have to tell her my mission stories while I sit on HER lap!!! que bien.
     I was talking to my pension´s husband this morning and he was asking me all kinds of things about my family, especially my parents. I told him that we did foster care for a few years and that we ended up adopting 2 kids, one from the navajo tribe, and that dad is the special needs mutual leader and mom is the lady-what-helps-out-that-other-ladies-what-had-that-problems-like-I-really-dont-understand-what-moms-calling-is-I-have-no-idea-what-its-called-but-i-know-it-has-a-really-long-name and he was super impressed. He said just from talking to me and being around me, he could tell that I have extremely good parents and a really good family. And..... I couldn´t agree more!!!!!!!!! You guys are the best!!!! I was going to send you all some pictures, but I really dont have that much time so I will just tell you that everything is going so good. I have loved every minute of my mission up to this point and I´m so excited to serve with all my heart, might, mind, and soul for these last 2 months. I can´t believe how fast these 22 months have gone by. Matt and Josh know exactly what I´m talking about. It will be very very hard for me to leave Perú. I love you all. Keep writing and STAY STOKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Elder Kolby Emett (El Limeño)

No comments:

Post a Comment