To View Hand Written Letters:

To view Hand written letters: Click on a letter to bring it onto it's own page, then click again to enlarge to full size.

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Still in love with the Book of Mormon

 The famlyyyeeeui.

      So...... I tried to send you some pictures from my brifday pizza, but my camera decided that it would be funner to just not work. so...... I guess I can show you my brifday pizza pictures when my camera decides to work (14 years) or when I get back from Preu (2 months). Holy wow. Thanks for all the bday wishes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I tried to tell as few people as possible that it was my birthday, but somehow we ended up with a pizza, 2 bottles of soda, and 2 pieces of cake each hahaha. 
     My companion´s name is Elder Vasquez. He is from Guatemala. He is short and brown haha, he looks like a Bolivian. He´s a silly little guy. He always wants me to tell him what I´m thinking and feeling and I´m always just like ¨what!????¨ I grew up in a house with 8 brothers! I´m just not that into talking with dudes about my feelings hahahahahaha, but we get along. He is just a little stinker. 
     This week, Elder Torres, from the seventy is coming to the mission to do a conference and I´´m siked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I´´m still in love with the book of mormon and Im studying it more than ever. We taught a lot of lessons last week and I feel like I am a lot better at teaching than when I started the mission hahahaha. You are all gonna hate me cuz this is my shortest email ever, but I don´´t have whay a lot to say. I love you all a whole bunch!
     You told me you are gonna send 1 more package? Do it! could you send some m&ms? the plain chocolate ones? My companion loves them and I want to give him some! Send a lot! could you also send some gatorade powder drink packets or something like that? or some kind of vitamin water drink packets cuz i´´m tired of drinking just water and rice don´´t  got no vitamins and i thought it would be a good idea. idk. and next week, could you tell me how much $ is in my account? I found something really cool that I want to buy for the whole family and we are going to go next monday so just let me know how much $ is on the card porfa. And..... that´´s it! thanks for all the birthday wishes! I´´m scared out of my mind to come home!!! hahah love you!

Elder Kolby Emett (the real one)

No comments:

Post a Comment