To View Hand Written Letters:

To view Hand written letters: Click on a letter to bring it onto it's own page, then click again to enlarge to full size.

Monday, August 15, 2011

I LOVE PERU!!!!!

WoahoawT-t-t-t-t-Thams
Moday. August 15th 2011. Lima, Peru. San Juan de Lurigancho. Small internet shop. Elder Anderson is officially flying into Utah tonight. I didn´t get to see him before he left. Joining him will be my good friend Elder Schreyer. I haven´t told you guys a ton about him, but he is going home today, too. He (was) in my zone here in Lima and he is way cool like Elder Anderson. I did get to say bye to him this morning. Big deal. I only have 23 months left!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, we figured out yesterday that our ward is really kinda falling apart. We are starting a rescue plan to get all the less actives to go back to church and we are going to start working with the ward members every day to strengthen them and get more than 30 people to go to church on sunday.
You are all just going to hate me, but I don´t have much to write haha. BUT I am going to try to send you all a few pictures right now (we will see how that works out). One huge favor, could you send me a few bags of sunflower seeds? Everyone here loves them, but there aren´t any. That would be ballin. I just want to thank you again for all the emails that you sent me last week haha, I still haven´t read them all!!!! Question. Is Kjirsten pregnant? How many Emetts are there? And is ben really sending in his papers in 2 months? That´s off the chain. ew. I just had to itch my eye with dirty keyboard fingers. It´s all good, I swear I´m immune to anything by now. We ate cow stomach and cow intestines for lunch on sunday. I LOVE PERU!!!!! But I´m not sure if I will miss the food too bad. Call me.
Love Elder Emett

No comments:

Post a Comment