Family!!!!
So I opened up my email today and I had 15 messages from the family!!!!!!!!! thank you all so much!! It was so awesome to read about how everyone is doing. I just love you all so much. Wow, I spent all my time reading all your letters, and now i just dont have a lot of time to write you but i did want to say a couple of thingss! I love you all so much! T hanks for al lthe support and birthday wishes! As I am writing this, I am still nineteen, but I will be 20 in 22 minutes! How crazy! I wont have time today (or ever) to write you all back and tell you how cool the mission is or tell you how much you mean to me and the whole family, so just accept this as a family letter. Matt was wondering what kind of letter he could send me. Tell h im to ask josh what he did and do the same thing! Josh, that letter helped so much. You have no idea. Thank you for writing me in spanish, too haha. it makes me feel more normal. There were a few mistakes, but I knew what you were trying to say. Tell baylie congrats on her baptism!!! That is so cool. I didnt really understand baptism too well before the mission, but i understand a little better now and it really is someting so spec ial. Sorry im writing so bad, t his keyboard has seen better days. Yes. I got your birthday package adn yes, my companion and I thoroughly enjoyed eating poptarts adn brownies. That was so awesome. WE found two new families to teach this week and we are STOKED because they are STOKED! We had 8 investigators in church and we set up two more baptismal dates! All is going well and we are truly starting to see gods hand in everythign we do. Spanish is coming along good. Everyone tells me right when i start talking spanish with them that i talk really well. One lady told me she had never heard a white person sound so much like a peruvian haha. Im just stoked that they can actually understand me. it surprises me at times. Wow, just thank josh again for that letter, it changed my view on things, and i know you are all going to read this so, THANK YOU SO MUCH FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVED ALL YOUR EMAILS!!!! it means the world to me to have such a big, loving, supportive, family. I put a family picture of us all on my agenda that I carry around all day and I show it to everyone haha. I wish I had an updated picture tho! We got one family picture done, updated with evetryone right before i left and then l ike 3 days later michelle had a baby. but an updated picture of you all would be way cool! I love you all so much! Its so weird to not be a teenager anymore. Tonight we are going to have a small birthday party in the pensions house adn i am pretty stoked about it. I love you all so much. Call me.
Love Elder Emett
No comments:
Post a Comment