Krijsteren
thanks for emailing me!!!!!!! I don´t have much time right now, but I wanted to say thanks and say hi to the family!!! Tell all your little girls that all my companions think they are way cute! I have the family picture taped to my closet haha. I´m not sure if I can get on to the blogspot thing, but I will try later on today when I have more time! Don´t get worried, im completely safe here. Its a little different than the us, but I dont feel threatened at all and there is just a sense of security every time we go outside the walls. We spent all of saturday proselyting out in some busy, sketchy market place thing haha it was so cool!!!! Everthing here is going great! I hope your family is doing great too! Tell mom to email me so I can email her back with the usual big email for everyone! love elder emett:)
No comments:
Post a Comment