Theeaaaammmmmyyyyyy
Dont worry your heart out, its fine. I have about thirty minutes to type right now as long as my campanion is down widdit so I will try to quickly tell you ertang I have been meaning to include in this email. First of all, before I forget, I was just thinking about the family and stuff and we were in a meeting and some lady mentioned moms and all the boys were just like "awwww I miss my mom" and I realized that I did, too. And for the first time for quite some time I realized that I wanted a hug from my mom and I said it out loud and everybody laughed and agreed with me haha. So if I were home, I would give you a hug. Sorry if that last email scared you at all, everything is totally fine here. Nothing is going to hurt me or even discomfort me. I can understand most of the spanish spoken to me and I can teach in spanish without too many emburrassing mistakes. Im glad to hear the family is doing well! I pray for you all quite a bit so Im glad to see that thos e prayers are being answered. Last saturday we got to go proselyting all day hahahahahaha. It was so much fun. It was extremely difficult to understand everything, but my companion and I got 3 books of mormon placed and passed out quite a few pass along cards. Its amazing to see how different life is here. Nobody has much and everything is so cheap. There are whole families living in homes the size of our kitchen and they are perfectly happy. Its extremely humbling to see stuff like that. I leave for the field in 8 days and I cant wait to write you all and tell you how Peru really is! It should be really interesting to actually live outside these walls. Well its time for me to go! Im gonna go survive another temple session in spanish! I love you all. I will pray for Michele. I hope you all are having as much fun as I am! Tell Bill happy birthday and remind all the other nephews and nieces that I totally love them. Elder Emett
No comments:
Post a Comment