To View Hand Written Letters:

To view Hand written letters: Click on a letter to bring it onto it's own page, then click again to enlarge to full size.

Friday, October 29, 2010

2nd Letter from MTC

Kolby drew some great pictures that I need to scan ad put on here. Maybe I will get to it someday. In the mean time, here's his 2nd email letter:
Mom
I'm so glad everything is going so well! I get letters every day and I'm allowed to read them every day, but I can only write back and email on P-days. Every tuesday is a P-day for me here, but it might be different when I go to peru in a week hahahaha. I'm super stoked Zac carved a pumpkin for me! I think about that guy so much. I miss him. I'm glad the primary program went so well, and I know dad will do amazing in his new calling! I'm gonna send you a letter today with a check in it i need deposited along with the check from the Otts. Could you please tell them THANKS!!! It's so hard to write everyone. Speaking of everyone, the thank-you cards I wrote are all in the back pocket of the passenger seat in your van. I'm stoked Ben and Laura are still getting along, I miss both of them a ton haha. I got a letter from Laura this week and I just wrote her back today. Tell Ben I give him full rights to reading that letter himself if he feels so inclined. I can't think of much else to say right now except for I love it here. I have never felt the spirit so strongly in my life. Every time I teach the story of the restoration of the gospel, I cry. Joseph Smith was telling the truth. I love my district so much. We are so much closer than I every imagined us being. We have district prayer and story time every single night and it has made us inseparable. We are all going to the Lima CCM together which is good. I'm a little scared to go, but I know if I couldn't do it, then the Lord would not send me there. Please tell Ben to start preparing now. Tell him to mark his scriptures in a way that he can easily find scriptures he is looking for. Tell him to keep on keepin on with spanish. I don't remember if he is still taking it, but tell him that I took a year of French when I was a sophomore and it has helped me more than I ever imagined it could. I love you all. I miss you all so much. I have the family picture up on my desk and everyone says, "Woah! Big Familia!" I'm so proud of you all for doing so good right now. Tell all the in-laws and little kids and Branson I say hola.
Elder Emett

No comments:

Post a Comment