To View Hand Written Letters:

To view Hand written letters: Click on a letter to bring it onto it's own page, then click again to enlarge to full size.

Monday, October 8, 2012

How about that conference????

Dear Mamchiessthissesss,

     How about that conference????????????????? When I heard the announcement that all girls can now serve when they are 19 my jaw dropped and I just stared at my companion for 6 or 4 minutes without saying a word. whe wher speechless. Wow. THAT´S SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel kinda bad for all the future zone leaders, but revelation does´t need explication. I set a personal goal to get back from the mission and make sure all my female friends get out on missions!!!!!!!!! Laura, Kimber Timber, Everyone!!!!!! It won´t be hard to get them stoked about it, pues, that´s the only thing I´m stoked about right now. My companion and I set a goal this week. We are going to find 10 new families to teach and baptize 2 people on saturday. We have 1 baptismal date, her name is Anamaria. She is about 50 years old and lives with her whole entire family. The only problem is that none of them are ready to accept the gospel, but she is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO   READYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She went to almost every conference session and she loved it!!!!! We talked about how important it is to be an example to her family and she understands that that´s the best way to help her family accept the gospel. She is STOKED to be baptized!!!!! 
     Well, today is October 8th! Happy birthday Matt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Every one of my companions is jealous that I have a brother who served in Brazil. That´s where all the southamericans want to serve their missions hahaha. I don´t know if you guys were paying tons of attention in the conference, but Elder Cook mentioned his trip to Iquitos!!! That was way cool!!!!!! I have a few heroes in life and one of them is Elder Holland. I love how he explained Peter´s ¨moment¨ of conversion. I was studying that story sunday morning just before the conference haha and Elder Holland helped me understand it so much better. Elder Hales mentioned it, too. I love you guys. I wish I had more time to write, but I need to go!

Elder Emett (más limeño que Morales)

No comments:

Post a Comment