Maammmie,
I sure did have fun talking to
you all yesterday!!! What a great family I have! It was fun to hear
from all 7,294 of you!!! It was way fun to hear from all the nieces and
nephews even though I couldn´t really understand anything they said
haha. I told Becca that I´m going to get home on her birthday hahaha
(sorry!!!) and that we are going to have a race in the pool to see who
wins! Should be pretty embarrassing to lose a race to my little sister! I
also told Michele that we are going to go on a date so I can tell her
all my mission stories (don´t tell Josh!!!) haha. And Amelia told me
that she told Kimber Timber that she has to marry me! Hahahahahaha! She
already has like a hundred of boyfriends. I had fun listening to you
guys laugh when I told you that you can buy a crocodile or a monkey or a
sloth or an owl or a snake for $7!!! Now that I think about it, that
does sound ridiculous, but it´s totally normal here!! I really did enjoy
talking to you all so much!
Well, this is the week!!!!! The Gonzales family is finally
getting married on friday, then baptized on saturday, then confirmed on
sunday!! I am going to take at least 6 or 4 pictures! We have been
working on their papers since November of 2011!! What a blessing! Then
another family is going to get married on the 25th then baptized on the
26th. We were teaching them before, but then the guy left Iquitos to go
to la rivera between Perú and Brasil to work for some company, but he
just got back so they are going to be getting baptized too!
I messed up on one of the reports I sent so I just spent like
43 and a half minutes fixing it and now I don´t have any more time left
to write.... I love you!!!!
Elder Emett
No comments:
Post a Comment